Scrabble word: BES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BES exist?
Definitions of BES in dictionaries:
- noun - a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- The Egyptian god of music and revelry.
- noun - a Hebrew letter
There are 3 letters in BES: B E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BES plus a wildcard: BES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BES
Images for BES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.