Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEES exist?
Definitions of BEES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
- noun - a social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- n - a winged insect
There are 4 letters in BEES: B E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEES plus a wildcard: BEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEES
Images for BEES
- Wimbledon bees - Bumble Bee
- Some of our best friends are bees. (And worms) But were losing ...
- Honeybees Bumblebees Wasps. Etc.
- Honey bees The Great Sunflower Project
- bees are flying insects closely related to wasps and ants. They are ...
- Identifying a bee For education ... The Laboratory of Apiculture ...
- As we all know it is the honey bees that produce honey but there are ...
- Keep An Eye Out For Different Types of bees Fleet Pond Blog
- Mass Extinction of Honey bees Will Cause One-Third of Food Supply To ...
- Bumble Bee - Underwood Pkwy Wauwatosa WI