Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBESE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBESE exist?
Definitions of OBESE in dictionaries:
- adj - excessively fat
- Extremely fat; grossly overweight.
- adv - very fat [adj] : OBESELY
There are 5 letters in OBESE: B E E O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBESE plus a wildcard: OBESE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBESE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBESE
- hate obese people.
- obese Americans are expected to make up around 42 percent of the US ...
- Washington Mar 22 The number of years individuals live with obesity ...
- 70% of South Texans Are obese Risk Managers
- after performing a dance to mark the founding of a club for obese ...
- Should obese people be forced to lose weight
- New Way to Address Obesity in America - 22-Jun-08 Health and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.