Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BESET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BESET exist?
Definitions of BESET in dictionaries:
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- verb - assail or attack on all sides: "The zebra was beset by leopards"
- verb - decorate or cover lavishly (as with gems)
- To attack from all sides.
- To trouble persistently; harass.
- To hem in; surround: “the mountains which beset it round” (Nathaniel Hawthorne).
- To stud, as with jewels.
- verb - to set upon violently
There are 5 letters in BESET: B E E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BESET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BESET plus a wildcard: BESET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BESET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BESET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.