Scrabble word: THEBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEBES exist?
Definitions of THEBES in dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient Egyptian city on the Nile River that flourished from the 22nd century BC to the 18th century BC
- noun - an ancient Greek city in Boeotia destroyed by Alexander the Great in 336 BC
- noun - 100 thebe equal 1 pula in Botswana
- An ancient city of Upper Egypt on the Nile River in presentday central Egypt.
- An ancient city of Boeotia in east-central Greece northwest of Athens.
- noun - a monetary unit of Botswana
There are 6 letters in THEBES: B E E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEBES plus a wildcard: THEBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEBES
Images for THEBES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.