Scrabble word: THEBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEBES exist?
Definitions of THEBES in dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient Egyptian city on the Nile River that flourished from the 22nd century BC to the 18th century BC
- noun - an ancient Greek city in Boeotia destroyed by Alexander the Great in 336 BC
- noun - 100 thebe equal 1 pula in Botswana
- An ancient city of Upper Egypt on the Nile River in presentday central Egypt.
- An ancient city of Boeotia in east-central Greece northwest of Athens.
- noun - a monetary unit of Botswana