Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THEBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEBES exist?
Definitions of THEBES in dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient Egyptian city on the Nile River that flourished from the 22nd century BC to the 18th century BC
- noun - an ancient Greek city in Boeotia destroyed by Alexander the Great in 336 BC
- noun - 100 thebe equal 1 pula in Botswana
- An ancient city of Upper Egypt on the Nile River in presentday central Egypt.
- An ancient city of Boeotia in east-central Greece northwest of Athens.
- n - a monetary unit of Botswana
There are 6 letters in THEBES: B E E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEBES plus a wildcard: THEBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEBES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THEBES
- thebes - Crystalinks
- 18. thebes (Greece). Founded in 1400 BC
- Drama in the Post-Classical Greek World and the Hellenistic Age
- ISGS - thebes Quadrangle
- Greek Mythology maps - Mythological map of Heracles journeys
- Map of thebes & its Neighbours
- Original articles from our library related to the thebes. See Table of ...
- History of Egypt I Midterm questions images map etc - THIS ...