Scrabble word: SHEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEET exist?
Definitions of SHEET in dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin expanse or surface
- noun - paper used for writing or printing
- noun - bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- verb - come down as if in sheets
- verb - cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- A broad rectangular piece of fabric serving as a basic article of bedding.
- A broad, thin, usually rectangular mass or piece of material, such as paper, metal, glass, or plywood.
- A flat or very shallow, usually rectangular pan used for baking.
- A broad, flat, continuous surface or expanse: a sheet of ice.
- A moving expanse: a sheet of flames.
- A newspaper, especially a tabloid.
- A broad, relatively thin deposit or layer of igneous or sedimentary rock.
- A large block of stamps printed by a single impression of a plate before the individual stamps have been separated.
- To cover with, wrap in, or provide with a sheet.
- To flow or fall in a sheet: rain sheeting against the windshield.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- verb - to cover with a sheet (a thin, rectangular piece of material)