Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEET exist?
Definitions of SHEET in dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin expanse or surface
- noun - paper used for writing or printing
- noun - bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- verb - come down as if in sheets
- verb - cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- A broad rectangular piece of fabric serving as a basic article of bedding.
- A broad, thin, usually rectangular mass or piece of material, such as paper, metal, glass, or plywood.
- A flat or very shallow, usually rectangular pan used for baking.
- A broad, flat, continuous surface or expanse: a sheet of ice.
- A moving expanse: a sheet of flames.
- A newspaper, especially a tabloid.
- A broad, relatively thin deposit or layer of igneous or sedimentary rock.
- A large block of stamps printed by a single impression of a plate before the individual stamps have been separated.
- To cover with, wrap in, or provide with a sheet.
- To flow or fall in a sheet: rain sheeting against the windshield.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- verb - to cover with a sheet (a thin, rectangular piece of material)
There are 5 letters in SHEET: E E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEET plus a wildcard: SHEET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.