Scrabble word: THEMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEMES exist?
Definitions of THEMES in dictionaries:
- noun - the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- noun - a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- verb - provide with a particular theme or motive
- verb - to plan something according to a central subject
There are 6 letters in THEMES: E E H M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEMES plus a wildcard: THEMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEMES
Images for THEMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.