Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEM exist?
Definitions of SEEM in dictionaries:
- verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- verb - seem to be true, probable, or apparent
- verb - appear to exist
- verb - appear to one's own mind or opinion
- To give the impression of being; appear: The child seems healthy, but the doctor is concerned.
- To appear to one’s own opinion or mind: I can’t seem to get the story straight.
- To appear to be true, probable, or evident: It seems you object to the plan.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to present the appearance of being”: seems angry; appears skeptical; looks happy.
- verb - to give the impression of being
There are 4 letters in SEEM: E E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEM plus a wildcard: SEEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEM
Images for SEEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.