Scrabble word: SEEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEM exist?
Definitions of SEEM in dictionaries:
- verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- verb - seem to be true, probable, or apparent
- verb - appear to exist
- verb - appear to one's own mind or opinion
- To give the impression of being; appear: The child seems healthy, but the doctor is concerned.
- To appear to one’s own opinion or mind: I can’t seem to get the story straight.
- To appear to be true, probable, or evident: It seems you object to the plan.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to present the appearance of being”: seems angry; appears skeptical; looks happy.
- verb - to give the impression of being