Scrabble word: THEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEM exist?
Definitions of THEM in dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: We saw them at the conference.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: We gave them a round of applause.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to them.
- Used as a predicate nominative: It’s them.
- pron - the objective case of the pronoun they
There are 4 letters in THEM: E H M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEM plus a wildcard: THEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEM
Images for THEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.