Scrabble word: SHEETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEETS exist?
Definitions of SHEETS in dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin expanse or surface
- noun - paper used for writing or printing
- noun - bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- verb - come down as if in sheets
- verb - cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- verb - to cover with a sheet (a thin, rectangular piece of material)
There are 6 letters in SHEETS: E E H S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEETS plus a wildcard: SHEETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEETS
Images for SHEETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.