Scrabble word: BETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETS exist?
Definitions of BETS in dictionaries:
- noun - the money risked on a gamble
- noun - the act of gambling
- verb - maintain with or as if with a bet
- verb - stake on the outcome of an issue
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - to risk on an uncertain outcome
There are 4 letters in BETS: B E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETS plus a wildcard: BETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETS
Images for BETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.