Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBES exist?
Definitions of TUBES in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- noun - electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- noun - an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- v - to provide with a tube (a long, hollow cylinder)
There are 5 letters in TUBES: B E S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUBES plus a wildcard: TUBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUBES
- fancy tattoo around a MicKey GJ site
- Endotracheal Tube Medical SuppliesCPAPRespiratory CareAnesthesia ...
- BestandEppendorf tubes.jpg - Wikipedia
- InTube Range of Endotracheal tubes
- LactoseBroth Results
- Learn about the most efficient way to use the sun to heat water
- Another series of tubes.
- ... Day Graphic - Transparent PNG files and Paint Shop Pro tubes
- paint_tubes.jpg paint
- Size of this preview 800 506 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...