Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBTUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBTUSE exist?
Definitions of OBTUSE in dictionaries:
- adj - of an angle
- adj - (of a leaf shape) rounded at the apex
- adj - lacking in insight or discernment
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Lacking quickness of perception or intellect.
- Not sharp, pointed, or acute in form; blunt.
- Having a blunt or rounded tip: an obtuse leaf.
- adj - mentally slow
- v - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in OBTUSE: B E O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBTUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBTUSE plus a wildcard: OBTUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBTUSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBTUSE
- Flashcard of an obtuse angle ClipArt ETC
- obtuse Angle ClipArt ETC
- DOQ shown in adjoining figure is an obtuse angle .
- Acute Right and obtuse Angles
- obtuse Angle
- obtuse Angle - an angle that measures between 90 degrees and 180 ...
- obtuse Angle Straight Angle
- diagram showing an obtuse angle in green an obtuse angle is one where ...
- Room 72 Math 09 Exam Review Study Guide
- Fileobtuse angle (geometry).png - Knowino