Scrabble word: OBTUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBTUSE exist?
Definitions of OBTUSE in dictionaries:
- adj - of an angle
- adj - (of a leaf shape) rounded at the apex
- adj - lacking in insight or discernment
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Lacking quickness of perception or intellect.
- Not sharp, pointed, or acute in form; blunt.
- Having a blunt or rounded tip: an obtuse leaf.
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in OBTUSE: B E O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBTUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBTUSE plus a wildcard: OBTUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBTUSE
Images for OBTUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.