Scrabble word: BUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUST exist?
Definitions of BUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a complete failure
- noun - the chest of a woman
- noun - a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - ruin completely
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- adj - lacking funds
- A sculpture representing a person’s head, shoulders, and upper chest.
- A woman’s bosom.
- The human chest.
- To smash or break, especially forcefully: “Mr.
- To render inoperable or unusable: busted the vending machine by putting in foreign coins.
- To cause to come to an end; break up: an attempt to bust the union.
- To break or tame (a horse).
- To cause to become bankrupt or short of money: “Too often, the promise of a high-tech design leads to a weapon that busts the budget” (Business Week).
- To reduce in rank.
- To hit; punch.
- To place under arrest.
- To make a raid on.
- To undergo breakage; become broken.
- To burst; break: “Several companies have threatened to bust out of their high-wage contracts by the dubious technique of declaring bankruptcy” (Washington Post).
- To become bankrupt or short of money.
- To lose at blackjack by exceeding a score of 21.
- A failure; a flop: “The home-style bean curd is a bust, oily and rubbery” (Mark and Gail Barnett).
- A state of bankruptcy.
- A time or period of widespread financial depression: “Bankers consider the region’s diversified economy to be good protection against a possible real estate bust” (American Banker).
- A punch; a blow.
- A spree: a fraternity beer bust.
- An arrest.
- A raid.
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 4 letters in BUST: B S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUST plus a wildcard: BUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUST
Images for BUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.