Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUBS exist?
Definitions of STUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- noun - a small piece
- noun - a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- noun - the part of a check that is retained as a record
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - pull up (weeds) by their roots
- verb - extinguish by crushing
- verb - clear of weeds by uprooting them
- verb - strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
- v - to strike accidentally against a projecting object
There are 5 letters in STUBS: B S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUBS plus a wildcard: STUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUBS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUBS
- Heres an example of the quality paystub sample our clients receive ...
- Picture Of Check stubs
- Adecco check stubsdecco check stubs
- Have these following documents with you before you start the ...
- Summit Resources for Employees
- Jefferson Bible Original Binding stubs Newsdesk
- MHC Software offers enhancement modules for expanded payroll check ...
- stubs Old Crow Hazelnut Porter Alameda Brewing Co 22oz Alameda ...
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Publi le 29022012 0652 par stubs Tags ferrari dino 1967