Scrabble word: BURSTS
Is BURSTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BURSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of exploding or bursting
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- noun - a sudden intense happening
- verb - come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - emerge suddenly
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 6 letters in BURSTS: B R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURSTS
Click to search all anagrams of BURSTS plus a wildcard: BURSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURSTS
Images for BURSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.