Scrabble word: BURST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURST exist?
Definitions of BURST in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of exploding or bursting
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- noun - a sudden intense happening
- verb - come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - emerge suddenly
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- To come open or fly apart suddenly or violently, especially from internal pressure.
- To explode.
- To be or seem to be full to the point of breaking open: The sacks were bursting with grain.
- To emerge, come forth, or arrive suddenly: burst out of the door.
- To come apart or seem to come apart because of overwhelming emotion: thought his heart would burst with happiness.
- To give sudden utterance or expression: burst out laughing; burst into tears.
- See Synonyms at break.
- To exert strong pressure in order to force (something) open.
- To separate (a continuous form or printout) into individual sheets.
- A sudden outbreak or outburst; an explosion.
- The result of bursting, especially the explosion of a projectile or bomb on impact or in the air.
- The number of bullets fired from an automatic weapon by one pull of the trigger.
- A volley of bullets fired from an automatic weapon: The machine gunner fired a quick burst.
- An abrupt, intense increase; a rush: a burst of speed; wind blowing in fitful bursts.
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 5 letters in BURST: B R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURST plus a wildcard: BURST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURST
Images for BURST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.