Scrabble word: ROBUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBUST exist?
Definitions of ROBUST in dictionaries:
- adj - sturdy and strong in form, constitution, or construction
- adj - marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- adj - strong enough to withstand or overcome intellectual challenges or adversity
- adj - rough and crude
- Full of health and strength; vigorous.
- Powerfully built; sturdy.
- Requiring or suited to physical strength or endurance: robust labor.
- Rough or crude; boisterous: a robust tale.
- Marked by richness and fullness; full-bodied: a robust wine.
- adv - strong and healthy [adj -BUSTER, -BUSTEST] : ROBUSTLY
There are 6 letters in ROBUST: B O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBUST plus a wildcard: ROBUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBUST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROBUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.