Scrabble word: ROBUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBUST exist?
Definitions of ROBUST in dictionaries:
- adj - sturdy and strong in form, constitution, or construction
- adj - marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- adj - strong enough to withstand or overcome intellectual challenges or adversity
- adj - rough and crude
- Full of health and strength; vigorous.
- Powerfully built; sturdy.
- Requiring or suited to physical strength or endurance: robust labor.
- Rough or crude; boisterous: a robust tale.
- Marked by richness and fullness; full-bodied: a robust wine.
- adv - strong and healthy [adj -BUSTER, -BUSTEST] : ROBUSTLY