Scrabble word: OUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUST exist?
Definitions of OUST in dictionaries:
- verb - remove from a position or office
- verb - remove and replace
- To eject from a position or place; force out: “the American Revolution, which ousted the English” (Virginia S.
- To take the place of, especially by force; supplant.
- verb - to expel or remove from a position or place
There are 4 letters in OUST: O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUST plus a wildcard: OUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUST
Images for OUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.