Scrabble word: JOUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOUST exist?
Definitions of JOUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- verb - joust against somebody in a tournament by fighting on horseback
- A combat between two mounted knights or men-at-arms using lances; a tilting match.
- A personal competition or combat suggestive of combat with lances: a politician who relishes a joust with reporters.
- To engage in mounted combat with lances; tilt.
- To engage in a personal combat or competition.
- verb - to engage in personal combat