Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOUST exist?
Definitions of JOUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- verb - joust against somebody in a tournament by fighting on horseback
- A combat between two mounted knights or men-at-arms using lances; a tilting match.
- A personal competition or combat suggestive of combat with lances: a politician who relishes a joust with reporters.
- To engage in mounted combat with lances; tilt.
- To engage in a personal combat or competition.
- v - to engage in personal combat
There are 5 letters in JOUST: J O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOUST plus a wildcard: JOUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOUST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOUST
- joust 1 photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- FileHorses joust.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Pikestaff Productions Presents joust The Motion Picture Event
- In game image of joust on the Nintendo NES.
- joust 2 photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- joust Screenshot 1
- jousting Is The Next Big Sport Says Newspaper Known For Inventing ...
- joust 3 photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- ve watched A Knights Tale one too many times but I find the joust ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.