Scrabble word: JOUST
Is JOUST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JOUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- verb - joust against somebody in a tournament by fighting on horseback
- A combat between two mounted knights or men-at-arms using lances; a tilting match.
- A personal competition or combat suggestive of combat with lances: a politician who relishes a joust with reporters.
- To engage in mounted combat with lances; tilt.
- To engage in a personal combat or competition.
- verb - to engage in personal combat
There are 5 letters in JOUST: J O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOUST
Click to search all anagrams of JOUST plus a wildcard: JOUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOUST
Images for JOUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.