Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUST exist?
Definitions of JUST in dictionaries:
- adj - used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting
- adj - fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience
- adj - free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception
- adj - of moral excellence
- adv - and nothing more
- adv - indicating exactness or preciseness
- adv - only a moment ago
- adv - absolutely
- adv - only a very short time before
- adv - exactly at this moment or the moment described
- Honorable and fair in one’s dealings and actions: a just ruler.
- Consistent with what is morally right; righteous: a just cause.
- Properly due or merited: just deserts.
- Valid within the law; lawful: just claims.
- Suitable or proper in nature; fitting: a just touch of solemnity.
- Based on fact or sound reason; well-founded: a just appraisal.
- Precisely; exactly: just enough salt.
- Only a moment ago: He just arrived.
- By a narrow margin; barely: just missed being hit; just caught the bus before it pulled away.
- At a little distance: just down the road.
- Merely; only: just a scratch.
- Perhaps; possibly: I just may go.
- adj - acting in conformity with what is morally good
- verb - to engage in personal combat
There are 4 letters in JUST: J S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUST plus a wildcard: JUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUST
Images for JUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.