Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUTES exist?
Definitions of JUTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant fiber used in making rope or sacks
- noun - a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Angles and Saxons to become Anglo-Saxons
- verb - extend out or project in space
- n - a strong, coarse fiber
There are 5 letters in JUTES: E J S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUTES plus a wildcard: JUTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUTES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUTES
- jutes Information from Garb The World
- Clive Owen - Arthur and The Anglo Saxon Wars
- The Angles Saxons jutes and Frisians migrate to England from the ...
- Home of Angles saxons and jutes
- jutes Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... Denmark and northern Holland. Most were Saxons Angles and jutes
- jutes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileAngles Saxons jutes in Britain year 600.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- The Anglo_Saxons.
- Importance of Jute among the Ancient Maya
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.