Scrabble word: JET
In which Scrabble dictionary does JET exist?
Definitions of JET in dictionaries:
- noun - an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- noun - a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
- noun - atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
- noun - street names for ketamine
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- verb - issue in a jet
- verb - fly a jet plane
- adj - of the blackest black
- A dense black coal that takes a high polish and is used for jewelry.
- A deep black.
- Made of or resembling a dense, black, highly polished coal.
- Black as coal: jet hair.
- A high-velocity fluid stream forced under pressure out of a small-diameter opening or nozzle.
- An outlet, such as a nozzle, used for emitting such a stream.
- Something emitted in or as if in a high-velocity fluid stream: “such myriad and such vivid jets of images” (Henry Roth).
- A jetpropelled vehicle, especially a jet-propelled aircraft.
- A jet engine.
- To travel by jet aircraft: jetted from Houston to Los Angeles.
- To propel outward or squirt, as under pressure: “Any man might... hang around... jetting tobacco juice” (Ross Lockridge, Jr.
- verb - to spurt forth in a stream
There are 3 letters in JET: E J T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JET plus a wildcard: JET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JET
Images for JET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.