Scrabble word: JEST
Is JEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- A playful or amusing act; a prank.
- A frolicsome or frivolous mood: spoken in jest.
- An object of ridicule; a laughingstock.
- A witty remark.
- To act or speak playfully.
- To make witty remarks.
- To utter scoffs; gibe.
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 4 letters in JEST: E J S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JEST
Click to search all anagrams of JEST plus a wildcard: JEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEST
Images for JEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.