Scrabble word: JEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEST exist?
Definitions of JEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- A playful or amusing act; a prank.
- A frolicsome or frivolous mood: spoken in jest.
- An object of ridicule; a laughingstock.
- A witty remark.
- To act or speak playfully.
- To make witty remarks.
- To utter scoffs; gibe.
- verb - to say something amusing