Is JETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- noun - a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
- noun - atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
- noun - street names for ketamine
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- verb - issue in a jet
- verb - fly a jet plane
- verb - to spurt forth in a stream
There are 4 letters in JETS: E J S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JETS, to go: JETS?
Rearrange the letters in JETS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JETS
What's nearby JETS
Lookup in Wiki for JETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JETS"