Scrabble word: JETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JETS exist?
Definitions of JETS in dictionaries:
- noun - an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- noun - a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
- noun - atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
- noun - street names for ketamine
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- verb - issue in a jet
- verb - fly a jet plane
- verb - to spurt forth in a stream
There are 4 letters in JETS: E J S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JETS plus a wildcard: JETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JETS
Images for JETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.