Scrabble word: SUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUE exist?
Definitions of SUE in dictionaries:
- noun - French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857)
- verb - institute legal proceedings against
- To petition (a court) for redress of grievances or recovery of a right.
- To institute proceedings against (a person) for redress of grievances.
- To carry (an action) through to a final decision.
- To court; woo.
- To make a petition to; appeal to; beseech.
- To institute legal proceedings; bring suit.
- To make an appeal or entreaty: “I sue for grace, and thou deny’st me” (Francis Quarles).
- To pay court; woo.
- verb - to institute legal proceedings against
There are 3 letters in SUE: E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUE plus a wildcard: SUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUE
Images for SUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.