Scrabble word: SUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUE exist?
Definitions of SUE in dictionaries:
- noun - French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857)
- verb - institute legal proceedings against
- To petition (a court) for redress of grievances or recovery of a right.
- To institute proceedings against (a person) for redress of grievances.
- To carry (an action) through to a final decision.
- To court; woo.
- To make a petition to; appeal to; beseech.
- To institute legal proceedings; bring suit.
- To make an appeal or entreaty: “I sue for grace, and thou deny’st me” (Francis Quarles).
- To pay court; woo.
- verb - to institute legal proceedings against