Scrabble word: FUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSE exist?
Definitions of FUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- verb - equip with a fuse
- verb - make liquid or plastic by heating
- A cord of readily combustible material that is lighted at one end to carry a flame along its length to detonate an explosive at the other end.
- Often fuze.
- To liquefy or reduce to a plastic state by heating; melt.
- To mix (constituent elements) together by or as if by melting; blend.
- To become liquefied from heat.
- A safety device that protects an electric circuit from excessive current, consisting of or containing a metal element that melts when current exceeds a specific amperage, thereby opening the circuit.
- verb - to equip with a fuse (a detonating device)
There are 4 letters in FUSE: E F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSE plus a wildcard: FUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSE
Images for FUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.