Scrabble word: FUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSE exist?
Definitions of FUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- verb - equip with a fuse
- verb - make liquid or plastic by heating
- A cord of readily combustible material that is lighted at one end to carry a flame along its length to detonate an explosive at the other end.
- Often fuze.
- To liquefy or reduce to a plastic state by heating; melt.
- To mix (constituent elements) together by or as if by melting; blend.
- To become liquefied from heat.
- A safety device that protects an electric circuit from excessive current, consisting of or containing a metal element that melts when current exceeds a specific amperage, thereby opening the circuit.
- verb - to equip with a fuse (a detonating device)