Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSE exist?
Definitions of FUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- verb - equip with a fuse
- verb - make liquid or plastic by heating
- A cord of readily combustible material that is lighted at one end to carry a flame along its length to detonate an explosive at the other end.
- Often fuze.
- To liquefy or reduce to a plastic state by heating; melt.
- To mix (constituent elements) together by or as if by melting; blend.
- To become liquefied from heat.
- A safety device that protects an electric circuit from excessive current, consisting of or containing a metal element that melts when current exceeds a specific amperage, thereby opening the circuit.
- v - to equip with a fuse (a detonating device)
There are 4 letters in FUSE: E F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSE plus a wildcard: FUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSE
Images for FUSE
- KnuKonceptz - view products for category fuses
- Compatible fuse for use in Dell 1100 Samsung ML-2010 Toner Chips ...
- This circuit monitors a DC fuse.
- ... in domestic plugs you will only find one type a British Plug fuse
- fuse komentari
- ... Time Delay (GMD) 0.4 Amp (400ma) GMD fuse (2Pk) Time Delay 5x20mm
- Auto Glass Tube fuse - China Glass fuse Tube fuse
- fast electronic fuse designed to operate on 230V AC with an ...
- ... What are Screw-in Plug fuses Tamper-proof fuses and fuse Adapters
- Part 2 Select a fuse and fuse Holder For Your DC Product Installation ...