Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSES exist?
Definitions of FUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- verb - equip with a fuse
- verb - make liquid or plastic by heating
- verb - to equip with a fuse (a detonating device)
There are 5 letters in FUSES: E F S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSES plus a wildcard: FUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.