Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FESS exist?
Definitions of FESS in dictionaries:
- noun - (heraldry) an ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield
- A wide horizontal band forming the middle section of an escutcheon.
- v - to acknowledge or disclose
There are 4 letters in FESS: E F S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FESS plus a wildcard: FESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESS
Images for FESS
- Shooting the breeze with fess Parker - Fast Food Maven The Orange ...
- fess with Lillian Walt & Pat Disney by Mark - Your Independent ...
- FileSandra Warner fess Parker Mr.Smith Goes to Washington 1962.JPG ...
- fess Parker Winery & Vineyard - Charles Communications Associates
- NABNYC Davy Crockett (fess Parker) Is Dead
- Taylor Swift won Billboards Woman Of The Year. Taylor looks ...
- fess Parker centre in the title role of Davy Crockett a great ...
- fessa ...
- fess Parker as Davy Crockett - THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY
- Starting-six thirsty-starting-six cataracs g-6
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.