Scrabble word: SAFES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFES exist?
Definitions of SAFES in dictionaries:
- noun - strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- noun - a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- noun - a metal receptacle for storing valuables
There are 5 letters in SAFES: A E F S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAFES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFES plus a wildcard: SAFES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFES
Images for SAFES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.