Is FUSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an excited state of agitation
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - a quarrel about petty points
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - worry unnecessarily or excessively
- verb - care for like a mother
- Needlessly nervous or useless activity; commotion: There was a lot of fuss on moving day.
- A state of excessive and unwarranted concern over an unimportant matter: made a big fuss over one low test grade.
- An objection; a protest: The longer working hours caused a big fuss.
- A quarrel.
- A display of affectionate excitement and attention: Everyone made a fuss over the new baby.
- To trouble or worry over trifles.
- To be excessively careful or solicitous: fussed over their children.
- To get into or be in a state of nervous or useless activity: fussed with the collar of his coat.
- To disturb or vex with unimportant matters.
- verb - to be overly concerned with small details
There are 4 letters in FUSS: F S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUSS, to go: FUSS?
Rearrange the letters in FUSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUSS
What's nearby FUSS
Lookup in Wiki for FUSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUSS"