Scrabble word: FUSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSS exist?
Definitions of FUSS in dictionaries:
- noun - an excited state of agitation
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - a quarrel about petty points
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - worry unnecessarily or excessively
- verb - care for like a mother
- Needlessly nervous or useless activity; commotion: There was a lot of fuss on moving day.
- A state of excessive and unwarranted concern over an unimportant matter: made a big fuss over one low test grade.
- An objection; a protest: The longer working hours caused a big fuss.
- A quarrel.
- A display of affectionate excitement and attention: Everyone made a fuss over the new baby.
- To trouble or worry over trifles.
- To be excessively careful or solicitous: fussed over their children.
- To get into or be in a state of nervous or useless activity: fussed with the collar of his coat.
- To disturb or vex with unimportant matters.
- verb - to be overly concerned with small details