Scrabble word: FUSSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSSY exist?
Definitions of FUSSY in dictionaries:
- adj - annoyed and irritable
- adj - overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- adj - exacting especially about details
- Easily upset; given to bouts of ill temper: a fussy baby.
- Paying great or excessive attention to personal tastes and appearance; fastidious: He was always fussy about clothes.
- Calling for or requiring great attention to sometimes trivial details: a fussy actuarial problem.
- Full of superfluous details: “It can indeed be fussy, filling with ornament what should be empty space” (H.
- adv - overly concerned with small details [adj FUSSIER, FUSSIEST] : FUSSILY
There are 5 letters in FUSSY: F S S U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSSY plus a wildcard: FUSSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSSY
Images for FUSSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.