Scrabble word: FUSEES
Is FUSEES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FUSEES in dictionaries:
- noun - a spirally grooved spindle in a clock that counteracts the diminishing power of the uncoiling mainspring
- noun - a colored flare used as a warning signal by trucks and trains
- noun - a friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- verb - equip with a fuse
- verb - make liquid or plastic by heating
- noun - a large-headed friction match
There are 6 letters in FUSEES: E E F S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSEES
Click to search all anagrams of FUSEES plus a wildcard: FUSEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSEES
Images for FUSEES
Lookup in Wiki for FUSEES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.