Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FETUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETUSES exist?
Definitions of FETUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal
- n - the unborn organism carried within the womb in the later stages of its development
There are 7 letters in FETUSES: E E F S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETUSES plus a wildcard: FETUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FETUSES
- Photograph of a fetus with trisomy 21 shows a subcutaneous fluid ...
- FileDead-pig-fetuses.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Cutting Edge Fetal Surgery Did Viking Miss Life on Mars Termite ...
- Props for Rent Human fetuses Replicas fetuses_96
- Male Twin fetuses Oppress Subjugate Their Sisters in the Uterus ...
- 2000 aborted fetuses found in Bangkok temple
- Human fetuses Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Deformed fetuses Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Facta Non Verba Deeds Not Words Conservative Blog What Do Aborted ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.