Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFTS exist?
Definitions of EFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a newt in its terrestrial stage of development
- Electronic funds transfer system.
- n - a small salamander
There are 4 letters in EFTS: E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFTS plus a wildcard: EFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFTS
Images for EFTS
- Frontispiece from Poesie di Giuseppina Turrisi-Colonna (Palermo Virzi ...
- Image taken from Maria Bandini Buti Enciclopedia biografica e ...
- The view of Terrigal from the car driving over the bridge on my way ...
- No. 24 efts yearbook
- No. 20 efts Oshawa Flickr - Photo Sharing
- No.2 efts at Jodhpur was set up during the Second World War. Tiger ...
- De Haviland 82C Tiger Moth
- The efts
- 2010 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.