Scrabble word: FATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATES exist?
Definitions of FATES in dictionaries:
- noun - an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- noun - the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - to determine beforehand
There are 5 letters in FATES: A E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATES plus a wildcard: FATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATES
Images for FATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.