Scrabble word: FASTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASTEN exist?
Definitions of FASTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be firmly attached
- verb - become fixed or fastened
- verb - attach to
- verb - make tight or tighter
- To attach firmly to something else, as by pinning or nailing.
- To make fast or secure.
- To close, as by fixing firmly in place.
- To fix or direct steadily: fastened her gaze on the stranger.
- To place; attribute: fastened the blame on the weather.
- To impose (oneself) without welcome.
- To become attached, fixed, or joined.
- To take firm hold; cling fast: fasten on a notion.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause to remain firmly or fast in position or place”: fastened our seat belts; anchored the television antenna to the roof; fixed the flagpole in concrete; mooring the rowboat at the dock; secures her chignon with hairpins.
- adv - free from danger [adj -CURER, -CUREST] : SECURELY
- verb - to make firm or tight
There are 6 letters in FASTEN: A E F N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASTEN plus a wildcard: FASTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASTEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.