Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATS exist?
Definitions of FATS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- noun - a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy
- noun - excess bodily weight
- verb - make fat or plump
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
There are 4 letters in FATS: A F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATS plus a wildcard: FATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATS
Images for FATS
- Restaurant Marketing Are You Still Using Trans fats HFCS
- fats often referred to as lipids are an integral part of our diet ...
- The following lists highlight fats the foods they combine well with ...
- Balance your fats
- here s the skinny on eating fats first you need fats one of the ...
- fats Oils & Sweets
- Facts on fats Nutrihealth.in
- unsaturated fats
- Food For Thought fats
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.