Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUFAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFAS exist?
Definitions of TUFAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime
- noun - hard volcanic rock composed of compacted volcanic ash
- n - a porous limestone
There are 5 letters in TUFAS: A F S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUFAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUFAS plus a wildcard: TUFAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUFAS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUFAS
- 010511 - 010611
- tufas & Contrails 2 Mono Lake California 1990
- Closeup of carbonated rock deposits (tufas) in Californias Mono Lake ...
- Hossz csrs tufs vza csobog
- tufas Mono Lake California
- Daybreak at the tufas Flickr - Photo Sharing
- tufas Mono Lake - Death Valley National Park Flickr - Photo ...
- South tufas
- Moon Bloodgood QUIS ver suas tufas em Terminator Salvation D ...