Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUFA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFA exist?
Definitions of TUFA in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime
- noun - hard volcanic rock composed of compacted volcanic ash
- The calcareous and siliceous rock deposits of springs, lakes, or ground water.
- See tuff.
- n - a porous limestone
There are 4 letters in TUFA: A F T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUFA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUFA plus a wildcard: TUFA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUFA
Images for TUFA
- Update Heres a short list of some good species for tufa.
- FileMono lake tufa.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- tufa rock
- tufa Tower - Mono Lake Pictures
- FileMono lake tufa2.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bulk tufa-rock
- Plants suitable for use with tufa include those from limestone ...
- tufa towers in Mono Lake
- Sand tufa Sunrise
- Mono Lake tufa Towers Photos Diagrams & Topos SummitPost