Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAULT exist?
Definitions of FAULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- noun - responsibility for a bad situation or event
- noun - (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- verb - put or pin the blame on
- A character weakness, especially a minor one.
- Something that impairs or detracts from physical perfection; a defect.
- A mistake; an error.
- A minor offense or misdeed.
- Responsibility for a mistake or an offense; culpability.
- A fracture in the continuity of a rock formation caused by a shifting or dislodging of the earth’s crust, in which adjacent surfaces are differentially displaced parallel to the plane of fracture.
- A bad service, as in tennis.
- A lack or deficiency.
- To find error or defect in; criticize or blame.
- To produce a fault in; fracture.
- To commit a mistake or an error.
- To shift so as to produce a fault.
- Deserving of blame; guilty: admitted to being at fault.
- These nouns denote an imperfection or deficiency of character.
There are 5 letters in FAULT: A F L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAULT plus a wildcard: FAULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAULT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.