Is FAULTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAULTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- noun - responsibility for a bad situation or event
- noun - (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- verb - put or pin the blame on
There are 6 letters in FAULTS: A F L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAULTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAULTS, to go: FAULTS?
Rearrange the letters in FAULTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAULTS
What's nearby FAULTS
Lookup in Wiki for FAULTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAULTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAULTS"