Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAULTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAULTS exist?
Definitions of FAULTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- noun - responsibility for a bad situation or event
- noun - (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- verb - put or pin the blame on
There are 6 letters in FAULTS: A F L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAULTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAULTS plus a wildcard: FAULTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAULTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAULTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.