Is LAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - the last or lowest in an ordering or series
- noun - a person's dying act
- noun - the time at which life ends
- noun - a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- noun - a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- adj - immediately past
- adj - coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining
- adj - occurring at or forming an end or termination
- adj - most unlikely or unsuitable
- adj - occurring at the time of death
- adj - conclusive in a process or progression
- adj - highest in extent or degree
- adj - not to be altered or undone
- adj - lowest in rank or importance
- adv - most recently
- adv - the item at the end
- Being, coming, or placed after all others; final: the last game of the season.
- Being the only one left: his last nickel; as a last resort.
- Just past; most recent: last year; the last time I checked.
- Most up-to-date; newest: the last thing in swimwear.
- Highest in extent or degree; utmost: to the last measure of human endurance.
- Most valid, authoritative, or conclusive: The arbiter will have the last say in resolving this dispute.
- Least likely or expected: the last person we would have suspected.
- The least desirable or suitable: the last man for the job.
- Being the latest possible: waited until the last second before boarding the train.
- Lowest in rank or importance: last prize; last place.
- Used as an intensive: Every last dollar was donated to charity.
- Of or relating to a terminal period or stage, as of life: the last days of the dinosaurs.
- Administered just before death: the last sacraments.
- After all others in chronology or sequence: arrived last.
- Most recently: a fashion last popular in the 1940’s.
- At the end; finally: Add the butter last.
- One that is at the end or last: the last to be chosen; on every page but the last.
- The end: held out until the last.
- These adjectives mean coming after all others in chronology or sequence.
- To continue in time; go on: The war lasted four years.
- To continue; survive: The patient is not expected to last much longer.
- To remain in good or usable condition: Produce lasts longer if it is refrigerated.
- To continue in force or practice: wondered if the marriage would last.
- To remain in adequate supply: Will our water last? — v.
- To keep adequately supplied: left enough bread to last the family for the weekend.
- To persist or endure for the entire length of; survive: hoped to last the season without injuring her leg again.
- A block or form shaped like a human foot and used in making or repairing shoes.
- A unit of volume or weight varying for different commodities and in different districts, equal to about 80 bushels, 640 gallons, or 2 tons.
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 4 letters in LAST: A L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAST, to go: LAST?
Rearrange the letters in LAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAST
What's nearby LAST
Lookup in Wiki for LAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAST"