Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAST exist?
Definitions of LAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - the last or lowest in an ordering or series
- noun - a person's dying act
- noun - the time at which life ends
- noun - a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- noun - a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- adj - immediately past
- adj - coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining
- adj - occurring at or forming an end or termination
- adj - most unlikely or unsuitable
- adj - occurring at the time of death
- adj - conclusive in a process or progression
- adj - highest in extent or degree
- adj - not to be altered or undone
- adj - lowest in rank or importance
- adv - most recently
- adv - the item at the end
- Being, coming, or placed after all others; final: the last game of the season.
- Being the only one left: his last nickel; as a last resort.
- Just past; most recent: last year; the last time I checked.
- Most up-to-date; newest: the last thing in swimwear.
- Highest in extent or degree; utmost: to the last measure of human endurance.
- Most valid, authoritative, or conclusive: The arbiter will have the last say in resolving this dispute.
- Least likely or expected: the last person we would have suspected.
- The least desirable or suitable: the last man for the job.
- Being the latest possible: waited until the last second before boarding the train.
- Lowest in rank or importance: last prize; last place.
- Used as an intensive: Every last dollar was donated to charity.
- Of or relating to a terminal period or stage, as of life: the last days of the dinosaurs.
- Administered just before death: the last sacraments.
- After all others in chronology or sequence: arrived last.
- Most recently: a fashion last popular in the 1940’s.
- At the end; finally: Add the butter last.
- One that is at the end or last: the last to be chosen; on every page but the last.
- The end: held out until the last.
- These adjectives mean coming after all others in chronology or sequence.
- To continue in time; go on: The war lasted four years.
- To continue; survive: The patient is not expected to last much longer.
- To remain in good or usable condition: Produce lasts longer if it is refrigerated.
- To continue in force or practice: wondered if the marriage would last.
- To remain in adequate supply: Will our water last? — v.
- To keep adequately supplied: left enough bread to last the family for the weekend.
- To persist or endure for the entire length of; survive: hoped to last the season without injuring her leg again.
- A block or form shaped like a human foot and used in making or repairing shoes.
- A unit of volume or weight varying for different commodities and in different districts, equal to about 80 bushels, 640 gallons, or 2 tons.
- v - to continue in existence
There are 4 letters in LAST: A L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAST plus a wildcard: LAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAST
Images for LAST
- ... Vinci - Leonardo da Vinci original picture of the last supper Painting
- will love to color a nice coloring page. Enjoy coloring this The last ...
- Browsing Posts tagged Hamid Karzai
- The Physical Death Of Jesus Christ Study by The Mayo Clinic
- John Lennon Page in Fuller Up The Dead Musicians Directory
- Coloring Page for The last Supper
- the last supper 1498 180 kb fresco 460 x 880 cm 15 x 29 ft convent of ...
- Viewer Discretion is un-Advised Landry Linted last Supper