Scrabble word: TALKS
Is TALKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TALKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a discussion intended to produce an agreement
- noun - an exchange of ideas via conversation
- noun - discussion
- noun - the act of giving a talk to an audience
- noun - a speech that is open to the public
- noun - idle gossip or rumor
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - express in speech
- verb - use language
- verb - reveal information
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- verb - deliver a lecture or talk
- verb - to communicate by speaking
There are 5 letters in TALKS: A K L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALKS plus a wildcard, click: TALKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALKS
Images for TALKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.