Scrabble word: STALK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STALK exist?
Definitions of STALK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- noun - a stiff or threatening gait
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- A stem or main axis of a herbaceous plant.
- A stem or similar structure that supports a plant part such as a flower, flower cluster, or leaf.
- A slender or elongated support or structure, as one that holds up an organ or another body part.
- To walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait: stalked off in a huff.
- To move threateningly or menacingly.
- To track prey or quarry.
- To pursue by tracking stealthily.
- To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.
- verb - to pursue stealthily
There are 5 letters in STALK: A K L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STALK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STALK plus a wildcard: STALK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STALK
Images for STALK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.