Scrabble word: STALK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STALK exist?
Definitions of STALK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- noun - a stiff or threatening gait
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- A stem or main axis of a herbaceous plant.
- A stem or similar structure that supports a plant part such as a flower, flower cluster, or leaf.
- A slender or elongated support or structure, as one that holds up an organ or another body part.
- To walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait: stalked off in a huff.
- To move threateningly or menacingly.
- To track prey or quarry.
- To pursue by tracking stealthily.
- To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.
- verb - to pursue stealthily