Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STALK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STALK exist?
Definitions of STALK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- noun - a stiff or threatening gait
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- A stem or main axis of a herbaceous plant.
- A stem or similar structure that supports a plant part such as a flower, flower cluster, or leaf.
- A slender or elongated support or structure, as one that holds up an organ or another body part.
- To walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait: stalked off in a huff.
- To move threateningly or menacingly.
- To track prey or quarry.
- To pursue by tracking stealthily.
- To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.
- v - to pursue stealthily
There are 5 letters in STALK: A K L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STALK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STALK plus a wildcard: STALK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STALK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STALK
- ... are cupped like a gutter. Ridges run the length of the celery stalk
- stalk is also known as millable cane. It develops from the bud of ...
- Picture of Assorted corn stalks in a large cornfield.
- FOOD & KITCHEN FOOD VEGETABLES stalk VEGETABLES  image ...
- corn cob on stalk by Paul Jantz - Mostphotos
- Green Corn stalks Stock Photo 110995724 Shutterstock
- Each leaf stage is defined according to the uppermost leaf whose ...
- Corn stalk
- Vegetable Juiicng Celery stalks
- Corn stalks Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration