Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALT exist?
Definitions of SALT in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- noun - white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- noun - negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- noun - the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- verb - add salt to
- verb - sprinkle as if with salt
- verb - add zest or liveliness to
- verb - preserve with salt
- adj - (of speech) painful or bitter
- A colorless or white crystalline solid, chiefly sodium chloride, used extensively as a food seasoning and preservative.
- A chemical compound formed by replacing all or part of the hydrogen ions of an acid with metal ions or electropositive radicals.
- An element that gives flavor or zest.
- Sharp, lively wit.
- A sailor, especially when old or experienced.
- A saltcellar.
- Containing or filled with salt: a salt spray; salt tears.
- Having a salty taste or smell: breathed the salt air.
- Preserved in salt or a salt solution: salt mackerel.
- Flooded with seawater.
- Found in or near such a flooded area: salt grasses — v.
- To add, treat, season, or sprinkle with salt.
- To cure or preserve by treating with salt or a salt solution.
- To provide salt for (deer or cattle).
- To add zest or liveliness to: salt a lecture with anecdotes.
- To give an appearance of value to by fraudulent means, especially to place valuable minerals in (a mine) for the purpose of deceiving.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 4 letters in SALT: A L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALT plus a wildcard: SALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALT
Images for SALT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.