Scrabble word: SALTY
Is SALTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SALTY in dictionaries:
- adj - engagingly stimulating or provocative
- adj - containing or filled with salt
- adj - one of the four basic taste sensations
- Of, containing, or seasoned with salt.
- Suggestive of the sea or sailing life.
- Witty; pungent: salty humor.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
There are 5 letters in SALTY: A L S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTY
Click to search all anagrams of SALTY plus a wildcard: SALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTY
Images for SALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.