Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTY exist?
Definitions of SALTY in dictionaries:
- adj - engagingly stimulating or provocative
- adj - containing or filled with salt
- adj - one of the four basic taste sensations
- Of, containing, or seasoned with salt.
- Suggestive of the sea or sailing life.
- Witty; pungent: salty humor.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
There are 5 letters in SALTY: A L S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTY plus a wildcard: SALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALTY
- salty Lemon Salt
- Sweet or salty snack
- BeachHouseLinens.com - Sandy Toes and salty Kisses  - 23.98
- Full resolution (2560 1920 pixels file size 687 KB MIME ...
- Library Picks of the Week salty DOG & LIGHTSHIP salty Dog
- Procol Harum A salty Dog 1969 Rising Storm Review
- salty DOG
- salty Bones Recipe Halloween Recipes Simply Being Mommy
- Procol Harum - A salty Dog - Original UK Stereo Issue
- Healthy Snacks Community Forums - p1 - Food.com