Scrabble word: SLAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAT exist?
Definitions of SLAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strip (wood or metal)
- verb - equip or bar with slats
- verb - close the slats of (windows)
- A narrow strip of metal or wood, as in a Venetian blind.
- The ribs.
- verb - to provide with slats (narrow strips of wood or metal)
There are 4 letters in SLAT: A L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAT plus a wildcard: SLAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAT
Images for SLAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.