Scrabble word: TALUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALUS exist?
Definitions of TALUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sloping mass of loose rocks at the base of a cliff
- noun - the bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint
- The bone of the ankle that articulates with the tibia and fibula to form the ankle joint.
- The ankle.
- noun - a slope formed by an accumulation of rock debris
- noun - a bone of the foot
There are 5 letters in TALUS: A L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALUS plus a wildcard: TALUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALUS
Images for TALUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.