Is SALUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act of honor or courteous recognition
- noun - a formal military gesture of respect
- noun - an act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - greet in a friendly way
- verb - express commendation of
- verb - become noticeable
- verb - honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- verb - recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation
- To greet or address with an expression of welcome, goodwill, or respect.
- To recognize (a superior) with a gesture prescribed by military regulations, as by raising the hand to the cap.
- To honor formally and ceremoniously.
- To express warm approval of; commend: salute an organization for its humanitarian work.
- To make a gesture of greeting or respect.
- An act of greeting; a salutation.
- An act or a gesture of welcome, honor, or courteous recognition: a musical salute to the composer’s 90th birthday.
- The position of the hand or rifle or the bodily posture of a person saluting a military superior.
- A formal military display of honor or greeting, such as the firing of cannon.
- verb - to greet with a sign of welcome or respect
There are 6 letters in SALUTE: A E L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALUTE, to go: SALUTE?
Rearrange the letters in SALUTE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SALUTE
5 letters out of SALUTE
4 letters out of SALUTE
3 letters out of SALUTE
2 letters out of SALUTE
Contextual use of SALUTE
What's nearby SALUTE
Lookup in Wiki for SALUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALUTE"