Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALUTE exist?
Definitions of SALUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of honor or courteous recognition
- noun - a formal military gesture of respect
- noun - an act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - greet in a friendly way
- verb - express commendation of
- verb - become noticeable
- verb - honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- verb - recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation
- To greet or address with an expression of welcome, goodwill, or respect.
- To recognize (a superior) with a gesture prescribed by military regulations, as by raising the hand to the cap.
- To honor formally and ceremoniously.
- To express warm approval of; commend: salute an organization for its humanitarian work.
- To make a gesture of greeting or respect.
- An act of greeting; a salutation.
- An act or a gesture of welcome, honor, or courteous recognition: a musical salute to the composer’s 90th birthday.
- The position of the hand or rifle or the bodily posture of a person saluting a military superior.
- A formal military display of honor or greeting, such as the firing of cannon.
- verb - to greet with a sign of welcome or respect
There are 6 letters in SALUTE: A E L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALUTE plus a wildcard: SALUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALUTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.